Thursday, April 14, 2011

GLOBAL DESTINY CABLE TURNS DIGITAL


Moments ago, while I was watching the replay of an nba game on BTV, an announcement pop out on the tv screen. The announcement was Destiny Cable will include NBA Premium on their channel listings and I was too damn excited about it so I posted a comment on NBA Premium's Facebook page to confirm the announcement and I was not disappointed with their response. The admin of the page said starting May 1st Destiny Cable turns digital and will be offering digital box to their subscribers and I asked, "How much will the digibox cost?" and the admin responds, "More info soon" and I just said, Thank You for responding to my concern. 

NBA Premium TV is a pay-per-view channel that offers over 400 NBA season games in HD or SD format.

Visit the official Facebook fan page of NBA Premium TV:

I found an article about the digital reformat of Global Destiny Cable:

No comments:

Post a Comment