Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3 made my ass laugh off. I was still entertained even though, I'm a not a kid anymore and to make it more special I was watching the movie with my boo. I was not that completely satisfy with the movie's 3D effects but still, I had so much fun with its story. 

Spending 500php (250php per person) for the (3D) tickets was well worth it! 

For me, the most entertaining characters were BUZZ and Ken (the male Barbie doll). 

Y'all have to watch this awesome movie, it is for all ages! I had a romantic excitement when I saw two grandparents watching the movie in the same cinema that me and my boo went to. 

 I swear to God, I'll buy the Toy Story 3's home video in the near future!

For Infinity and Beyond!

1 comment:

  1. weee..!nbasa ko na..haha..!ngaun lng..!Lab U..!nmiss ko 2loy..for infinity and beyond..!!mwuah..!

    ReplyDelete