Saturday, September 11, 2010

Despicable Me

Last September 1st, me and my boo's original plan was to watch "Step Up" in 3D at SM Megamall but since it wasn't available anymore (probably because it has to give way for that damn "Avatar" 3D movie!) Instead, we decided to watch "Despicable Me" and fortunately for us, it was not a disappointing movie. I don't  really have any idea on how can I make a good review about this movie but I have to say, it was family-friendly, it will make you laugh and I'm sure kids will have fun with the characters, Gru's minions are adorable, it has a story that will surely touch your heart and the movie has a few surprises of its own. 



Don't hesitate to watch "Despicable Me" because I swear, spending 250 php is well worth it!


1 comment:

  1. pa-english2 kpa..!ahehe..yaan mu na tama nman eh..!
    aylabyu toooo..!yeap..!cute2 ng movie...kcng cute ko..!mmwuahmwuah..!

    ReplyDelete