Thursday, February 16, 2012

R.I.P. Adele (Imported from Multiply)

No! Adele is not dead but her music career might be for a while. After winning six Grammy Awards, Adele is now considering to take some time off from the music industry for five years all because of love.

“I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail,”Adele said. “So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy. And then I don’t know what I’ll do. Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.” Adele said during an interview with Vogue Magazine.

She also said, "I don't want to be disposable. You're only as good as your next record. I'm not scared of losing this. I won't come out with new music until it's better than 21. I'm not expecting to sell as many records, but I don't want to release shit. Also, I have nothing to write about! I'd be lying. And that would go against everything I've ended up building for myself. So, yeah, I will need at least three years to write a record."

Adele is currently having a relationship with Simon Konecki.

If you want to read Adele's full article with  Vogue Magazine, Click here

Update: Adele maybe changed her mind about the five-year time off.

She said, "I've a few days off now, and it's the Brit awards at home and then I'm straight into the studio. BOTTAHH! 5 years? More like five days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment